Lab Supplies For Hazardous Materials Available Through EH&S
Place your Lab Supply Delivery Request online in CEMS to request the lab supplies listed below. (You must be connected to the UMass Amherst network in order to access CEMS.) Contact EH&S Hazardous Materials Tracking Manager Glenda Pons with questions at: 413-577-3631.
- Hazardous waste stickers:
- Small stickers
- Non-halogenated organic solvent stickers
- Halogen-organic solvent stickers
- Autoclave labels/non-infectious autoclave biological waste labels
- 10% bleach labels
- 20 liter solvent container
- Eyewash bottles/eyewash weekly checklist
- Ethidium bromide labels
- Biological waste boxes with plastic biohazard liners/bags (2 per box)
- Buckets and plastic liners
- Glass boxes
- Secondary containment trays (grey bins)
- Sharps containers
Lab Supplies For Solid Hazardous Waste Available Through EH&S
EH&S maintains an assortment of containers in the LGRT (Lederle Grad Research Tower) Fisher Chemical Stockroom for hazardous solid waste including metal solvent cans as pictured below. Contact EH&S at: 413-545-2682, with questions or to place an order.
Lab Supplies From Outside Vendors
You may use the List of Laboratory and Safety Products created by EH&S that includes vendor information to help you with purchases from outside vendors.